Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grateful for the Gratitude

            I was completely flattered today when I discovered a review of Breaking Boy News on Little Merry Sunshine.  She speaks of my words and the impact they have on her as she thinks about her own relationships.  She’s right in that I write from the heart, but what strikes me is how she is moved by the experiences I have, and the perspective I share with my readers.  I was pleasantly surprised that she picks up on a tone of gratitude.  I don’t know that I’ve consciously thought about gratitude, so for her to pick up on those tones warms my heart.
            For her kind words and sending readers my way, I am most grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for this lovely surprise Cute Boy Chicago! I love reading about your adventures and your always optimistic attitude about the future and appreciate the ways in which you have changed some of my own thinking. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for the nice shout-out!

    ReplyDelete