Saturday, August 14, 2010

Two Men, One Moment

            “You are easily one of the most attractive men I’ve ever set my eyes on,” I said to the man dancing next to me on a bench that overlooked the dance floor.
            He stopped dancing and looked me in the eye.
            “Thank you.”
            He took a swig of his PBR.
            “You’re not into boys, are you?”
            “No.” He shook his head.
            “Bummer, because I would really, really like to make out with you.”
            He shook his head again.
            “Not gonna happen. But if I were into boys, I’d want to kiss you.”
            “You’ve never kissed a boy before, have you?”
            “Nope.”
            “So you’re going to deny yourself the experiencing of kissing another man, and then say you lived?”
            He turned, scanning the dance floor before leaning into me.
            “I think my girlfriend would get jealous, and it would make things complicated, but would you settle for a hug?”
            He held his arms open, and we embraced, holding each other for a moment. Two men. One moment.

2 comments:

  1. Shawn drinks PBR sometimes. I think it's straight guy code or something. I bet that was one sweet hug, though :)

    ReplyDelete